SE PUEDEN ENCARGAR DIFERENTES MEDIDAS SIN STOCK.
- The Carolina Cup is a race that NSP has dominated over the last several years, with Titouan Puyo, wining back-to-back titles, in 2016 and 2017 and Travis Grant placing 2nd in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- It is only fitting that we call our new 2019 race board, which excels in all conditions (beach start, downwind sections, flat-water sections, surf, headwinds, side-winds and gnarly currents), the Carolina.
- The Carolina was designed utilizing all the characteristics of the Sonic, our best downwind board, however, we have reduced the rocker line, giving the board more efficiency in flatter conditions.
- Performing best when there is texture on the water, the Carolina is a recess option for 90% of the races and overall paddling conditions you come across, worldwide.
- he lower rocker, is the extension of what was the 2018 Sonic 14/23. Our world class 20, 22 and 24 fins are designed and carefully crafted to deliver top performance in SUP racing: tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and acceleration.
- Recessed deck for lower center of gravity and stability. Wider widths provide a more stable and comfortable ride. Wide tail for easy buoy turns. Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) for quick water drain off the deck.
- Excels in flattish to medium downwind conditions. Strong in upwind and crosswind conditions. Available in 4 widths with exactly the same concept and rocker.